Translate

Who ya gonna blog ....

Sunday 27 May 2012

Quantum Japanese

Quantum Japanese
量子日本

Ah, the joys of Google Translate! You just never know what you are going to get when sand is allowed to translate languages! As far as I am concerned:

The only good translator is a LIVE translator!

 私だけではなく、いつもダジャレをかましてくれる、 同僚グレッグ 今週は疲れた顔をしていた。
Not only I, can you always bite the puns, Greg co-workers even this week, had a tired look.

だから、ちょうど2月の半ば、今頃になると、みんなガソリン切れで疲れが出てくるのです。
So, the middle of February, and by now become just tired, is coming out with everyone out of gasoline.

がんばれっ!
Tsu Go for it!

湿原は、疲れている疲れとコーヒーを必要としています!
Bog Wanko Wanko Zun Zun!


こういうのを自分で作れるようになりたいなー、ってつぶやくと、 あの醜い私のベーグル  をハッキリと覚えている相方は「あまり無理しないで買いなさい」と言う。
What and mutter, Na want to be able to make it your own kind, bagels that my ugly  partner say and remember clearly is "Do not buy too much force."

トーストしたベーグルにクリームチーズをぬって、その上にジャムをぬって食べるのも大好き~。
I love to paint the cream cheese bagel toasted, also eating paint the jam on top of it.

なんていうのかな、ガツガツしてないし、余分に余計に大声で笑ったりしないし(私私私の話を聞いてっ!)っていうトコロが感じられないです。
What do you say, I do not gobble, it does not extra extra laugh out loud, where I feel it 'is not (! Tsu I listen to my story I) MeMeMeMe!!.

で、義妹さんからもらったガチョウのスージー。
Is, Susie's sister-in-law gave me goose.

けもの道ずんずん
Gus is a .... Zunzun Road Beast! Great photos!

まだぜんぶにおいをかぎおわってないんだけど~
I'm not finished yet smell everything.

ベンチもあって、老人の犯人も安心!
And what is up with the bench?
The bench was also, of the old criminal worry!


But every so often, a gem of wisdom and weariness - a bit of whimsy, a dash of imagination and even wistful philosophy as well....... This is by far, the best Google translation I have ever read.... thanks to CoGG! Just don't mention deer, slugs or sow bugs to her!!!!




This Mind Blowing Image of the Eclipse Taken From Space Can't Possibly Be Real
There was too much cloud cover to see the 'Ring of Fire' from last weekend, but this is an amazing photo of an eclipse, and I am certain Victoria is under the cloud cover there! If you look close, you can see me doing my 4 Bin Gardening!

And when we DO get rain, we better be careful - there is only so much water to go around. And we don't even have the most in the Solar System! Holy Cow! There is more water on Jupiter's moon Europa than on Earth? Just don't let Stephen Harper hear about this! He is having enough problems with our natural resources, as it is! 




And considering there is a finite amount of water on our little cosmic dust mote, then there is no doubt in my mind, an even smaller amount of Wisdom .. sometimes. The difference between water and wisdom is that Wisdom does not have to follow any of the 4 Laws of Thermodynamics - specifically the First Law that states energy can neither be created nor destroyed. Well, Wisdom on the other hand, is CONSTANTLY being created - OUT OF EXPERIENCE! It just also happens to be ignored too! And speaking of Wisdom, if you have not watched Neil Gaiman's commencement speech, you are being ... unwise!

8 Bits of Wisdom on Being a Creator from Neil Gaiman

by
“Someone on the internet thinks what you’re doing is stupid, or evil, or it’s all been done before? Make good art.”


And does anyone know what kind of flower this is below? I have no idea, nor do any of my colleagues, who are Flower Experts!!!!!

Cool Blue Purple Plant!

“The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don’t always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
      -The Doctor, Vincent and the Doctor











 

No comments:

Post a Comment

So what do you think?